SOLERIQ P 9 complements OSRAM Opto Semiconductors’ innovative SOLERIQ product family. The new LEDs are easy to use with the Chip-on-Board design and are optimized for cd/W driven applications, and do not require SMT assembly. A very small light emitting surface (LES) enables easy optics design, sharp shadows and a sparkling appearance.
To make system designs easy, the SOLERIQ P 9 has only a single flux and color bin and is specified at 85°C to mimic the temperatures typically found in directional applications. The small light emitting surface of only 9 mm diameter enables system designs with very small optics and world class center beam candlepower (CBCP). Only one SOLERIQ P 9 can replace a traditional 35 W HID lamp while maintaining a compact form factor.
SOLERIQ family benefits
- Higher lm/$ compared to ceramic based packages
- Uniform illumination without multi shadows due to uniform light emitting surface
- Color consistency within 3-step MacAdam
- Easy-to-use metal core board
- Easy mounting without SMD soldering: gluing, screws or brackets
- Easy to install with off-the-shelf solderless connectors and lenses
- Stable brightness over lifetime
- High energy efficacy
Reliable and small
- Package size of 15 mm × 15 mm × 1.5 mm
- Light emitting surface (LES) of: Ø 9.0 mm
- Excellent color reproduction with CRI min. 90 and CRI min. 80
- Full range of color temperatures: 2700 K – 4000 K (CRI min. 90) and 2700 K – 5000 K (CRI min. 80)
- Luminous flux: typ. 1600 lm @ 3000 K, 85° C (CRI min. 90)
- Luminous efficacy: typ. 80 lm/W @ 3000 K, 85° C (CRI min. 90)
- Designed for cd/W driven applications, SOLERIQ P 9 is perfectly suitable for indoor general lighting and especially spotlight solutions – in commercial and residential applications.
- Spot lights
- Shop lighting
- Museum lighting
For more information on OSRAM LEDs, visit our product charts
- SOLERIQ P 9 product specifications
- Product selection by application
- Download the product brochure
- Learn more about the SOLERIQ Family of LEDs
Perfect for spotlights – Less LES, More Light
Hear from our product expert at OSRAM Opto Semiconductors how this powerful new product (SOLERIQ P 9) can enhance your LED lighting designs.